Latest Album - A'da (2021)
- Mouharrami (Forbidden)3:18
- A’da (Enemies)2:54
- Men Ajmal Ma (The Prettiest Sight)3:06
- Al Ati A’zam (The Best is yet to come)2:31
- Mannou Enta (Not You)3:35
- Moukhtalef (Different)2:27
- Moukhtalef 2 (Different 2)0:42
- Forsa Ala Miyyi (One in a Hundred)2:58
- El Tabe’ El Rabe’ (Fourth Floor)1:19
- Jeet Kermalak (I came for You)3:50
- La Ma Baddi (I don’t want It)3:33
Adonis is a four-piece Lebanese band formed in 2011 by Anthony Khoury and Joey Abou Jawdeh.
The band first came into sight with its debut single “Stouh Adonis” (2012), a dance tune relaying night-time adventures on the rooftops of their small suburban town.
Adonis has since performed at major venues and independent festivals across the Arab world, such as the Amman Roman Amphitheatre, Cairo’s Al Geneina Theatre, and Dubai’s Step Music Festival, releasing four studio albums, and writing music for Netflix, Unicef, Pepsi, Lipton, Brazil’s Globo TV, and the Lebanese Ministry of Tourism.
The band’s third album “Nour” (2017) consecrated Adonis as one of the leading Arabic independent music acts, and allowed it to achieve its first mainstream success through the album’s lead single “Eza Shi Nhar”. In July 2019, Adonis launched its fourth album “12 Sa’a” at the Jounieh International Festival, and kicked off its first European tour.
The band’s upcoming album, A’da, will be launched on January 21, 2021.